Costa Blanca - Sothebys International Realty
Real Estate Agencies Costa Blanca
Altea Telephone: +34 966 88 58 10

From the 27 of September 2013, citizens not residing in the EU also have the possibility of applying for a residence permit in Spain, with which they can move freely through the 27 countries of the Schengen area. For this, they must invest, at least, 500,000 euros of own capital in a property in Spain. Amounts over 500,000 euros can be financed with a mortgage. The residence permit is also valid for the spouse and minor children, as well as for the parents of the investor. Being required to pay taxes as non-residents; the minimum length of stay is not limited. Costa Blanca Realty International also offers you, together with our lawyers, competent and professional advice on this matter.

What are the requirements for obtaining a residence permit in Spain?

Investing at least 500,000 euros of equity in a property in Spain. Higher sums of 500,000 euros or more could be financed through a mortgage.

The spouse and the minor children can be included in the residence permit.

There is no minimum stay in Spain.

The status of a non-resident regarding tax obligations in Spain remains.

Right to an extension of residence permit as long as the investment remains.

The main advantages of investing in real estate on the Costa Blanca and the associated residence permit in Spain are as follows:

The right to travel freely and without a visa in all 27 countries of the EU territory (Schengen area).

Staying in a safe country like Spain and an extraordinary city like Altea, from where you can travel anytime.

Investment on the Costa Blanca the real estate market with great potential for future value appreciation.

Owning a second home on the Costa Blanca with the second best climate in the world.

Legal certainty in a country of the European Community - EU.

Costa Blanca Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Costa Blanca Realty Affiliates LLC. Each Office is independently Owned and Operated.